>1) Right now, I’m laughing at myself for doing a Thursday Thirteen— but hey, it should be pretty fun.
2) Right now, I’m waiting for the post office to open– my college textbook finally got here, just a week or so late.
3) Right now, I’m wondering why the closest I ever got to logic in high school was in math class– this stuff would have been a great help for English class.
4) Right now, I’m wishing Bob.fm wouldn’t play “Don’t give me no lines and keep your hands to yourself” every other bloody day. It’s just a whiny song, and I find it nearly as annoying as “Only the good die young”.
5) Right now, I’m going over instances I’d like to visit in World of Warcraft, once Alan can be on more and I have someone to group my mage and priest with more often.
6) Right now, I’m also wondering how many folks go on “dates” with their fiancé in virtual worlds.
7) Right now, I remembered the red flower he found in game and sent to me with the sweetest note….
8) Right now, I’m ALMOST ready to head back to the Ranch for a weekend, probably to help drive the cows through town, definitely to try to help mom.
9) Right now, I’m wondering about the therapeutic benefits of riding a horse roughly a month after knee replacement surgery, even if you DON’T put your foot the stirrup.
10) Right now, I still can’t believe the computer Alan got me– he sends flowers AND hardware? How the heck did he escape long enough for me to find him?
11) Right now, my gut is tied in knots worrying about my trip to Japan– going to visit Alan. I can’t believe I’m doing something this foolish. I’m supposed to be the sensible one in my family….
12) Right now, I’m realizing how hard it is to think of thirteen different things about myself, let alone interesting things. I need to get that little herb patch going when I get back…..
13) Right now, I’m staring at the pretty flower on KT’s Thurs. 13 page. Love the color.